[DeTomaso] 15" Tires

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Thu Jan 28 00:13:19 EST 2010

I still use 15" wheels and I recently bought some Toyo Proxes.  The fronts have the appropriate 200 mph rating, but the rear 295 50 15 tires are only rated for 140.  I was told even those are on their way to Dodo bird land.  If I could have found higher speed-rated tires I would have bought them.

Chris