[DeTomaso] Pure Power Oil Filters

dferrato at aol.com dferrato at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 22:17:04 EST 2010

I did get to meet with Kelly Tidwell the owner of Pure Power Filters  http://www.gopurepower.com/store/
  last week, and he is willing to provide a discount from $239 retail
to $189 if we purchase at least 10 pieces. He said the part number is
the same for Windsor and Cleveland apps. I am not sure how this price
compares with other sources, and I do not have experience in putting
this kind of group buy together. If there is enough demand, I will
figure out the logistics of making the buy happen. Probably some kind
of reference code to indicate Pantera ownership, and maybe he holds
shipment until at least 10 orders are placed. Please reply also to my
personal email (dferrato at aol.com) if you want one of these filters,
and are willing to place your order within the next couple of weeks.
Dave Ferrato #5972