[DeTomaso] Russo & Steele Pantera photo

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 24 22:33:37 EST 2010

There is more detail of the black Pantera on those photo's; like a lot of the cars it suffered panel damage to a number of panels including the CF decklid. Some of the other cars didn't have a straight panel left on them.

I understood R&S were back up today and have to wonder what they were selling and how it affected prices, plus attendance. Of course R&S are 'all reserve, all of the time" so not quite as risky as BJ. On Speed TV this afternoon Craig Jackson and Steve Davies were blowing their own smoke stressing how they had anticipated the storm and managed the whole thing putting customers first......

The $40K L was a fantasy bid car and got a bit of coverage, the $80K '74 Euro GTS was apparently a previous PI Magazine cover car back in '99 and a well restored example done by Byers. Results for that one here;

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?ln=1241.2&aid=304&pop=0

Julian