[DeTomaso] Boot for Clutch throw out Bearing & quarter window molding

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 14:49:21 EST 2010

Anyone know of a supply source for *new 1-piece* rubber molding for both quarter window side intake ears?

I also need clutch slave cyl replacement *rubber boot*.

Progress continues on ItBWild...engine/ZF bolted back in, IR-EFI & ECU etc and fuel lines and water hose wiring back in place. New 180's will probably go on next weekend.

I hate compromises but the priority just became the playoff games 5 minutes ago ;-)

Go Jets & Vikings!

Slacker Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
"No One Gets Out Alive"