[DeTomaso] Wheres my Profiles?....

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Sat Jan 23 16:38:57 EST 2010

Mike,
 Deepest sympathy & condolences from Bev & I to you & all
others who knew and loved your girlfriend. I lost a good high
school friend & classmate to the same cancer just last year
and we lost our oldest son to leukemia at age 15 back in
1989. My wife spent the last remaining months of his life in
his hospital room 24 hours a day while I continued to work
to pay the bills. We both know too well what you've been
through. Take care of what needs to be done now and
definitely don't worry about any of your DeTomaso
brothers getting upset about a late edition of the Profiles!

Sincerely,
Bob & Bev Radefeld
Topeka,Ks.