[DeTomaso] Clean battery cables

larry at ohiotimecorp.com larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Jan 18 19:40:43 EST 2010

Hi Bill,

I will give you a sales answer, yes and no.

By disconecting the battery you will loose the learned computer settings and also your preset radio
settings. Is this a big deal? Not really. You can buy a simple sigerate lighter plug and hook it to an
other battery (even a 9 volt) to hold your settings.

Larry - Cleveland

On Mon Jan 18 19:30 , Bill Lewis  sent:

>I own a Pantera, but I don't have this problem with it:  I have a '98 Jeep Wrangler, and a '07 Toyota
Tundra P/U.  Both of them have pretty bad corrosion on the battery terminals.  In the old days, I
would undo them, clean them and go on down the road, but with new cars and computers, would it screw
up the computer or anything else?   Thanks, Bill