[DeTomaso] Clean battery cables

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 19:51:49 EST 2010

Excellent advice, you can also attach jumper cables to the cables BEFORE you
remove them, then service the original battery IF you don't have the cable
that Bill talked about.

I clean them with the little steel brush made for posts and terminals, I
also use those red and green felt rings and put a dab of di-electric grease
on top and usually use the plastic or rubber terminal covers ( esp. because
I like to wash and degease my engines often, a clean engibne cools faster
and looks better).

Michael Shortt
Savannah, GA
1971  #1660