[DeTomaso] Weber manifold question

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 23:24:43 EST 2010

Uh, are you sure that's a 302 manifold Jack, not just a 351C cast iron head variant your are trying on A3 heads? I had a std Hall 351C version for cast iron heads and no it won't fit C302B heads without a lot of modification and port filling.

I have a set of CHI 4V heads here and ports are stock cast iron head location, which is the exact reason I purchased them originally to be able to use the Webers, but paths are ever changing and I sold the Webers.

Julian