[DeTomaso] ZF m1 gear box

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 22:16:19 EST 2010

> Note, this is 'top' in the Pantera orientation; it's 'bottom' in its original BMW, Mangusta and GT40 orientation.

That begs the question as to whether you have to go in and drill out the oil ways etc. to flip it to the Pantera orientation as you would do to GT40ize a -2 ZF? Wouldn't want somebody to drop one in a Pantera and find out the hard way.

Would be great as a straight drop in for a GT40 build........Ah I see you've already let the guys know on GT40s.com

Julian