[DeTomaso] Dart Aluminum Cleveland blocks

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 20:26:11 EST 2010

Someone more knowledgeable than I (that's most anyone in this instance) can chime in here, but I don't think the Darts SBF blocks are true Clevelands. If I recall they use an extrenal oil pumpo, 351W pan and possibly have different main journal sizing.

On the other hand Todd Buttermore is in the process of casting a Cleveland block and I'm told 2010 may be the year he delivers to some of those that have deposits down on one. Initial cost was under $3K, not sure if that still holds for future blocks.

Julian