[DeTomaso] Dart Aluminum Cleveland blocks

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 5 20:31:31 EST 2010

They're not C blocks.  They are a hybrid - 9.2 deck height, 351C mains, and pretty much everything else W - water pump, oil pan, fuel pump - special timing chain?.

Also - they're priority main oiling.

If you're thinking 351C alum, and if you can be patient a few more months (like at least 6), you should wait on the alum 351C project - see it at www.351cleveland.net.