[DeTomaso] New Ford GT Transaxle

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:21:18 EST 2010

Talking of Tasmania, the 'Love the Beast' (Eric Bana Falcon XB love affair) movie was on Speed Channel yesterday and despite knowing I should be out in the garage working on the Pantera I got glued to watching it. When it comes around for airing again I'd recommend watching or at least recording it. For me it brought back memories of my time working in Tasmania and typical 'Aussie' diehard attitude.

Julian