[DeTomaso] NPC: Traffic fatalities in Sweden 2009

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Mon Jan 4 13:26:18 EST 2010

Julian Kift skrev:
> Interesting, maybe its because the governemnt taxes you so high now no
> one can afford to drive very far! Of course the politicians will argue
> it that way anyway as proof that their policies are working and that you
> need even more constraints on individuals to stop those 355 deaths.......

The recession is probably a small part of it, but there is an ongoing
effort to make roads safer, and many roads now have barriers which are
limiting the number of head-on collisions.

> Julian

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21