[DeTomaso] Le Mans Classic 2010

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 2 12:15:15 EST 2010

Charlie,

> 8) Julian- save yourself the $30 shipping fee and have your tickets included in my envelope and sent to me in Spain. Can't get any cheaper than free! Use the $30 to buy us beer ;-)

Thanks for the offer, I'm having them sent to my brother in the UK as he is the third person in my group. Not sure on the logistics yet and whether Nathan and I will fly into the UK and drive from there or fly direct to France and meet my brother there. Probably the former as I can get free car rental by taking my Mom's car, not a classic I'm afraid though (the car that is, Mom is :>))

>From the flyer Jim linked to there was one point worthy of note that I picked up on (and as a first timer would have been unaware of) and that was dress code.... to enter the paddock there is a 'no jeans' policy and "preferably a jacket and tie for gentlemen"

I didn't get pre-paid paddock tickets as I understood they were available on the day for a better price, true?

Cheers,

Julian