[DeTomaso] Le Mans Classic 2010

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Sat Jan 2 12:03:26 EST 2010

It's a moot point for this year, but I don't see anything in the ACO's brochure about only Members being able to buy tickets. The only mention is that they can't buy more than 6 at their special rate.

My recollection is that in 2008 I bought all the Paddock passes for everyone because the exchange rates at that time made it much cheaper to buy them thru the ACO in Euros as opposed to buying them thru JT in GBP.  This time it's actually cheaper to buy them thru JT because the GBP is so weak.  I guess that explains why the markup is only 20% too-- I think in 2008 it was like twice as much in USD.

Thanks for all the ideas--  I'll call JT on Monday and order 1 camping spot and one Paddock pass and have them shipped to Charles

Thanks again for arranging this, Charlie.

Jim.