[DeTomaso] Schwing-worthy hardware for ZF etc.

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sun Feb 28 06:54:05 EST 2010

Doug,

I'm aware of that. My concern was with the rubber faced washers posted
later. They are not suitable for this application. Also, the o-ringed nuts
will only seal if you omit the spring washers from the assembly procedure.
Otherwise you still have an un-sealed contact point between washer and back
cover.

Tomas