[DeTomaso] oil leak, any one ever have this happen to them.

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Sat Feb 27 02:59:56 EST 2010

Got off work today and decided that the Pcar was overdue for an oil change. Long story short the rubber seal on my new oil filter failed today upon start up, what a mess oil every were. The rubber ring just split on the Motorcraft filter.  I know I am not an overly strong man nor did I over tighten it by any means. Amazing how much oil goes through the filter and on to the garage floor. Hope my wife's kitty doesn't need to go potty tonight.

Paul