[DeTomaso] Pantera for sale in Norway.

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 11:45:45 EST 2010

The photos of this car were taken in southern California.  This car is (was ?) on my
website in the Cars for Sale section, and more history in the Registry.

The current (and the previous) owner have done a great job at cleaning up and
upgrading this car.

Chuck

The comany thats try to sell the car are in Norway(West), but I´m sure that
the dont own it....(they are often on mobile.de as well, with all sorts of
Cars, but they never advertising in Norway... ), ok I have seen one or two,
but on mobile the have many all the time, Jags E -type & SL Pagode´s
normally..., I have been watching them the last years....

The dont buy it before sombody have bought it from them, thats the best way
to have the cashflow going...

Erik
Norway

P.s. I Could swear that I have seen that car on for sale a few days ago,
with an other owner on some pantera site...