[DeTomaso] Pantera for sale in Norway.

Erik L erik at unicall.no
Thu Feb 25 05:59:21 EST 2010

The comany thats try to sell the car are in Norway(West), but I´m sure that
the dont own it....(they are often on mobile.de as well, with all sorts of
Cars, but they never advertising in Norway... ), ok I have seen one or two,
but on mobile the have many all the time, Jags E -type & SL Pagode´s
normally..., I have been watching them the last years....

The dont buy it before sombody have bought it from them, thats the best way
to have the cashflow going...

Erik
Norway

P.s. I Could swear that I have seen that car on for sale a few days ago,
with an other owner on some pantera site...