[DeTomaso] Door Lights and Parking Lights

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Wed Feb 24 11:55:33 EST 2010

Robert,

The door lights are Fiat 124. I know it doesn't help much but that's what I
know. Fiat sold the 124 production line to Russia and they kept producing it
under the Lada brand. Lada door lights use bulb holders that drop right into
the Fiat assemblies. This is probably even more useless info to you... ;-)
That said, the part is not overly complicated and it should not be hard to
use a generic bulb holder/socket with a suitable adapter for the Pantera
housing. I suggest visiting a car electric shop to see what they have socket
wise.

Regarding the reflectors I've myself considered spray painting them with a
chrome finish paint. It can't get worse than the flat, dull color there is
now was my thinking.

Tomas