[DeTomaso] Snow.

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Tue Feb 23 14:34:30 EST 2010

Whatever you do, don't let them see the Hemi-powered Pantera in the garage
then!   Talk about energy waste!   They would force you into a 1 liter
diesel crapbox car instantly! :>)
Mike

Authorities do not act particularly intelligent, they use a computer that
is configured to tag some prospective anomalies. They have no program on
Hemi engines in Panteras. That bussnies is handled by other authorities
"Swedish Motor Vehicle Inspection ". The two have non-existent
communications.

Hemi Panteran, by contrast, do have other qualities than gasoline
consumption. If an authority comes on the inspection so I find a reason to
check the pipes in the garage, then he forgets about what he is doing.
Ballistic protection.

Mike (not a big fan of falling off of three-story-high snow-covered roofs!)

Fall from the ceiling, but I drive the Hemi Pantera,what would be the most
dangerous? By the way, I'm not easily frightened.

Well, there are TWO thing that frightens me...
1, living the life in a chair for security reasons.
2, Doing things without thinking first.

Goran