[DeTomaso] Snow.

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Tue Feb 23 15:27:17 EST 2010

I have built a brand new roof on top of the old that is insulated with
styrene, which is 3 cm thick. On top of this there is an air space to deal
with condensation. Under this roof, it's 20 "of cellulose fibers as
additional insulation. It means that my roof does not form icicles along
the edges as in the picture. I never use mineral insulation since this is
unhealthy, especially if it is injected into the roof structure.
Goran