[DeTomaso] Looking for a Pantera

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 21:57:01 EST 2010

I have converted a Porsche lover into a Pantera shopper, please send me pix
and prices of any known solid cars in the 30 - 40 range. Michael Shortt

On Feb 22, 2010 9:51 PM, "Jim Gray" <grayjim at att.net> wrote:

To all:

I concur with Chuck Engles evaluation of the Pantera in OKC.  The color is
not to my taste but all mods seem to have been well done.  The registry
shows this same car for sale in 2008 in Pennsylvania so it seems it has
gotten around the country.  I'm relatively certain that most of the recent
modifications have been done since the car has been in Oklahoma.

A nice car.

Jim Gray