[DeTomaso] Looking for a Pantera

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Tue Feb 23 06:00:23 EST 2010

>From the PI board. Larry Finch gives the car and owner 2 thumbs up.
1972 DeTomaso Pantera.
408c 586HP @FW Jet coated headers, Flow Masters (3chamber), Updated cooling
system, duel electric fans. Suspension power-coated, new bushings, QA1
shocks/springs. SS firewall/Gas tank cover. Upgraded fuel system to support
engine. Ice ignition system, Roll-Bar, Simpson belts, New GT Classic Seats,
Alarm system. 17inch Wheels. ZF was rebuilt and wired. All original parts as
well as various sets of springs and the 351c @ 299 RWHP.
A great running car, never heats up, Paint is not perfect but very nice.
(Will also pull the 408 and sell with only the 351, make an offer). 55K For
all. Contact me for pictures, 916 365 6789 cars4me at yahoo.com

Just the messenger
WIll