[DeTomaso] GT5 Seat

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Sat Feb 20 16:52:15 EST 2010

I am considering having new seats built from scratch.

I am definitely NOT going to destroy the perfect bone stock seats that I currently have ... so I am interested to know where I can source some GT5 or GT5-S seat frames/structures.

My goal would be to work from the bare metal frame of, say, a GT5 seat, which would include the rails, seat back mechanism, lever and seat tray ... everything except the foam and leather.

If you have any ideas or some bare metal seats for sale, please let me know.

Thanks,

EA #3528