[DeTomaso] Deck Lid Strut Part #'s

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Sat Feb 20 16:23:55 EST 2010

Yep, when I release the latch my decklid flies open!  I was kinda surprised considering I have the Wilkinson struts ... so I am looking to replace them.

I am going to remove my Wilkinson struts today and take them to a few places to see what alternatives they offer.  Good suggestion in using a scale to determine the lifting power.

EA