[DeTomaso] New product from Pantera Electronics

Jon Haas jhmotorwerke at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 20:56:40 EST 2010

Mike,
To answer your question accurately I would prefer to look at the Rick Mosley
Relay wire diagram.

All of Pantera Electronics products maintain the original functionality but
with improved technology which means compatibility from all PE present
products and future products. The novice kits do not address cross
compatibility or higher technology up-grades.

You can e-mail directly to me the wiring diagram of Rick Mosley Relay system
and I will review and let you know the results.
Jon