[DeTomaso] New product from Pantera Electronics

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Feb 14 14:11:09 EST 2010

The use of the relays to eliminate the high current loads through the
ignition switch as does the Rick Mosley relay kit, has anyone asked Jon how
his system would work/be installed in a car that already has Rick's relay
kit.  Would the two systems be complimentary, redundant, or ??

Mike Thomas
Yellow 74 6328
Panteras Northwest