[DeTomaso] Another tire question

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 15:19:21 EST 2010

They have a warehouse about 30 minutes South of here, last time I checked
the 33/35/17 were closer to $485 each.

That's what caught my eye.

I just bought the 20's ( yeah, dat's right, RIMMMMS....rolling on my 20's in
da Magnum.... dawgs......MS....OUT! ) and new  wheels
down there, picked them u,  already mounted, balanced and ready to bolt on
at home.

and get this, found nice wheels on close out and special on the tires, did
it  for only $300.00 more than a straight up replacement of the
18" tires  that came on an R/T.

I need rears and have been weighing the Yoko's at 315/35/17 based on
feedback and price, but love the way that the 335's
look from the rear and handle, I'd hate to get the 315's based on price and
give up looks only to find out that handling sucks.
I'll give up one thing, but not 2 for $$ saved.

Michael Shortt