[DeTomaso] New to the list with questions

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 19:52:32 EST 2010

Oh yeah.....Work!   You just gotta get your priorities figured out!  ;-)
Michael

On Feb 9, 2010 7:32 PM, "Rob Dumoulin" <rob at dumoulins.net> wrote:

For work, I get many emails to digest every day, so I get the daily batch
from the forum.  With that, you get all the reply repetition, disclaimers,
and headers....and it gets cropped when it is sent to my phone.  I'm not
complaining, mind you, I just welcome a format that helps me minimize
the superfluous information I have to filter through daily.

--

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net