[DeTomaso] New to the list with questions

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Feb 9 19:32:24 EST 2010

For work, I get many emails to digest every day, so I get the daily batch
from the forum.  With that, you get all the reply repetition, disclaimers,
and headers....and it gets cropped when it is sent to my phone.  I'm not
complaining, mind you, I just welcome a format that helps me minimize
the superfluous information I have to filter through daily.