[DeTomaso] NPC - Superbowl ignorance

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 15:38:47 EST 2010

HI all,

I'd like to ask a personal favor of all the 300 persons on the forum (or
however many we are!)

In as much as it is possible, could any discussions regarding the actual
outcome of the Superbowl be clearly marked with a "NPC" or a "Charlie -
DON'T READ THIS" or something? I'd really appreciate it.

I've been living in Europe for 13 years now, and every year my folks tape
the Superbowl and mail it to me.

When I lived in France I organized a big Superbowl party for French friends
of mine, and when I moved to Spain I did the same here. Gradually they have
mostly decided that European Football (soccer) is more their cup of tea and
now only my wife, who has no choice because she agreed to marry me,
accompanies me for the Superbowl Party!

We typically do it sometime in March, and make a day out of it - American
junk food - chips, buffalo wings, industrial quantities of beer. almost like
being back in the US.

The game comes on here at 5am, and the commentary is horrible so I much
prefer the american version.

Anyway, it is much more exciting to see the game if you don't know who wins
or anything about it. Hence my plea - help me remain ignorant!

Anything I see with NPC Saints or Colts, or NPC Superbowl, I'll delete
without reading.

Thanks everyone!!

(GO STEELERS!!!!!)

Charles McCall

1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375

"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"

 <http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=2323>