[DeTomaso] [SCPOCA] Update - SPOCA monthly meeting

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 7 10:42:03 EST 2010

I don't think that I have ever been to a meeting where the #of attendees ratio to Panteras present was so great.There were eight people there (including two spouses) and four Panteras.   Wow!!!  As I have said before, at some point in the future, everyone's Pantera will be completed and smoking hot, and maybe there will always be 100% cats present.
It was nice to see Orville, Brian, Steve, Doug, and Dave - Bill.
Dave gave us an update on John Taphorn's adventure in "la-la" land - his new nickname:  Mellow Johnny!  For those who don't know, John had 5-hours shoulder surgery on Tuesday, and is still taking "pain medication."
---Bill Lewis