[DeTomaso] Pantera on E-bay--great deal?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Dec 27 00:39:11 EST 2010

Hi guys,

Got this from Jim Nowlin of Reno-Tahoe Panteras:

====

 RTP Members & Friends,
   I just found out about a local Pantera being sold on E-Bay. It's a '73
finished in a beautiful candy-apple red. Bryan Lang (240-9412) is the owner.
He's selling it since he's being transferred overseas. The auction closes
tomorrow evening (Monday) at 7:09pm. Julian Kift has seen it if you want some
unbiased opinions. The last price I saw was $29,000, which seems like a
bargain. It would be great to keep this car local. Call Bryan or Julian with
your questions.
                           Jim Nowlin
                           831-1730

====

Julian--care to chime in with your thoughts on this car?