[DeTomaso] A Christmas gift suggestion

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Dec 25 12:52:20 EST 2010

 All,

On this day I want to thank all the members of the De Tomaso Family that so freely give of their
wisdom, advice and support to make our Family so very special.

This POCA-sponsored website is made possible by the POCA membership through their annual
membership dues. If you are not yet a POCA member, I urge to to join today. If you like this forum,
you'll also love the 12 newsletters and the quarterlies.  www.POCA.com

While we all contribute in at least some small part, there are some among us that go way above
the norm by creating, improving and maintaining their own privately-run websites.

The operation of a website requires time, and money. I believe Christmas is a good time to remember how
fortunate we are to have such high-value websites and to return the favor by making
a small donation to the sites from which we personally have benefited.

I have my favorites and will shortly be sending my small 'gifts' as a token of my thanks.

I encourage you to do the same. You'll find links for online donations on the home pages.

Merry Christmas,

Larry

Owner/caretaker of De Tomaso Pantera #2511

http://community.webshots.com/user/fresnofinches = my photos
www.panteraplace.com and http://www.banzairunnerpantera.com = two best Pantera websites