[DeTomaso] Single color Grp IV lenses on Ebay

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Dec 24 22:21:23 EST 2010

 Yes Mike, Thanks.

I have sold 2-3 sets of these lenses. They are rare as hen's teeth. They are the USA-version of 'our' Group 4 lenses as
used on the very few Alfas of that style imported to the USA.

I highly suspect, as the seller says his are 'current production', that they are the reproduction Carello-style ones made by PV.

PV (Italy) makes a lot of early-era Italian repro lenses. Quality is much less than the originals.

I've asked the seller to confirm the maker.

I do have two of the PV sets available.

Larry - Currently well-stocked in Carello and Altissimo lenses and housings. So if Santa of your employer leaves a nice cash bonus,
           your restored or NOS set is waiting for you.  ;-)