[DeTomaso] definition of insanity disproven

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Sun Dec 19 19:13:12 EST 2010

Chuck,
 That coil to dizzy wire problem you spoke of that was
temperature dependent is really strange. That had to be a
real bear to troubleshoot! I had that same wire on my car
decide it wanted to kiss my headers & short out one
evening just as I arrived at a local cruise-in but of course
that just resulted in a dead kitty. BTW Chris, when I
installed my MSD-6AL & their dizzy over 5 years ago I
didn't change out my OEM appearing coil. Maybe I just
got lucky from what some of the other guys say about
matching a coil to an MSD setup?? The coil was on the
car when I purchased it in 2000 and is still going strong
with zero problems with it or the MSD box & dizzy ( knock
on wood).  :o))

Bob