[DeTomaso] Fw: EXTERNAL: Re: New 351C EFI manifold fromTrick-Flow

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 19:18:19 EST 2010

Just the messenger...

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "Murch, J L" <j.l.murch at lmco.com>
To: Garth Rodericks <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, December 14, 2010 7:27:01 AM
Subject: RE: EXTERNAL: Re: New 351C EFI manifold fromTrick-Flow

No.  I remember that Tomas Tornblom was excited about it when it was first
introduced.  He is after the higher end HP while I am more concerned about
streetability and low end torque.  Everyone needs to know that this new manifold
may not be compatible with the existing top sections from Trick Flow.  The EGR
port configuration is different and possibly the ports might be slightly
different.

Details-details!

Jim