[DeTomaso] Great car for sale in Dallas

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 11:03:56 EST 2010

We have a member who's 1973 Pantera is up for sale. (He's buying  an F355.)
The car is in wonderful condition throughout. I don't think there is
anything I'd change on it! It was awarded Tom Tjaarda’s "Favorite Pantera"  at
Italian Car Fest 2006 when we had 35 Panteras from all over the region  in
attendance. Some of you may remember it as the "ItBWild" car from Southern
California, but with all the mechanicals updated. Let me know if you'd like to
see pictures. I'll email them off list.

$62,500.
Contact the owner, Mark How, for more info. 214-720-2220.
_mhow at 2027law.com_ (mailto:mhow at 2027law.com) .

Jeff (no financial interest, just trying to help a local member)
6559

Here's a summary  provided by Mark:
1973 DeTomaso  Pantera L

Coachwork:
Rosso Corsa  Red
Bare metal restoration  1994, Concours Paint Works, Costa  Mesa, California
Black powder coat  trim
New windshield with  aerial
European bumpers  (Black)
Recaro seats  (Black)
Hall wood trim interior  (Black)
GT5 door  panels
Simpson  Harnesses
Finished engine  compartment with SS tank shield
Complete relay panel  by KG Performance
Engine:
Built in 2005
4,000  miles
393 cubic inch  Cleveland Stroker
Scat crank and  rods
SRP forged  pistons
Comp Cams hydraulic  roller cam (32-541-8)
Crane valves, studs,  rockers and springs
MSD  ignition
750cfm Holley double  pumper
Hall big bore  headers
2 ½ exhaust  pipes
PI SS  mufflers
Cooling:
Fluidyne  aluminum radiator
(2) Spal thermostatic  fans
SS coolant lines and  tanks
Transmission:
Disassembled and  rebuilt 2005
Safety  wired
Powder Coated  Case
New clutch, pressure  plate, throwout bearing, slave and line
Suspension:
New  Bushings
Powder coated A  Frames
245/40/17  front
275/40/18  rear
Polished Aluminum  custom Budnick wheels
Mounted with  Bridgestone Protenzas
Original Campys  (mounted), spare, inflator, and trunk insert in  storage
All work documented by photos and  receipts