[DeTomaso] distributor cylinder order

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Dec 8 01:49:08 EST 2010

No, it's a Cleveland.  The guy who sold me my new spark plug wires was the one who told me the order.  I have the numbers written on the distributor cap, I did that as I removed the old wires so I would be sure to hook the new wires up correctly.

The numbers I wrote on the cap are nowhere near the order the guy told me.