[DeTomaso] - Frog Eyes - was a very long thread that I don'twant to continue

David & Marilyn Bell davidabell at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 27 08:52:20 EDT 2010

I installed a set of Kirk Evans cats eye headlights a year ago or so.  The
materials (Hella light assemblies), workmanship and fit/finish are typical
Kirk Evans, which means excellent.  The lights went in cleanly though there
is some cutting on the headlight buckets involved.

Personally, I think the cats eye lights look spectacularly good on a Pantera
and instantly but subtlety modernize it.  I'll have to admit that I'm not
one of the crowd who likes the frog eye stock look (seriously dated to me).
As far as performance goes, there are four high-output halogen bulbs sitting
behind nicely focused projector lenses.  The light coverage at night is
outstanding, MUCH better than the stock pop-ups with halogen bulbs.

I highly recommend Kirk's light kit.

Dave Bell (don't call me froggy any more)