[DeTomaso] ZF input shaft seal

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 25 22:37:45 EDT 2010

The seal is a common part available from any bearing supply store.

Bearing supply stores are common in metropolitan areas.  Just do a google (or yellow pages) search.

Lloyd Butfoy even told me the part to ask for.  It's not like he's going to make a killing on small parts.

I bought all they had on the shelf - 4 or 5.  Buy more than one, just in case you tear it during installation or just in case your local buddies need one.

I think the PN is in the pantera parts spreadsheet.  I don't remember who maintains that file - SO Bill maybe?  At any rate, I'm pretty sure the PN is documented and correct.