[DeTomaso] - Frog Eyes - was a very long thread that I don't want to continue

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 25 22:45:44 EDT 2010

I like the frog eye headlights.  If I wanted a Corvette, I'd buy a Corvette.

I think Tom did an outstanding job designing the Pantera.  It isn't just another wedge shaped sports car.  It has several unique features that make it stand out.  One of those is the frog eye headlights.

I wish more cars these days were designed with unique styling cues.  Think about the C4 Corvette.  It was just a wedge.  The C5 looks great.  The C6?? - boring.  The C6 Z06 looks okay, but the standard model is just another wedge.

That doesn't mean they should add freaky parts to the car to make it unique, but they should spend more time making cars look like they did in the 60's and spend less time trying to please everybody.