[DeTomaso] Dash 1 ZF Question- Internal shift detents??? Mangusta

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 13:28:30 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/19/10 4:11:43 PM, steven.liebenow at att.net writes:

> I'm going to pull my shifter box out and see that there isn't some piece
> of drivel dropped down in there....causing the shifter to limit it's
> movement..

The linkage inside that box (access by removing only the outer cover) is
held on by setscrews which "may" have come loose. There's another setscrew
behind a little rectangular steel plate on the left side of your gearbox
itself. But that would be a cruel coincidence given the amount of work you've just
completed. Good luck- JDeRyke