[DeTomaso] Convention ideas

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 10:34:54 EDT 2010

Think again.... how many of those Pantera's do you see on a regular basis at local events? Those are the same ones you will see at a Fun Rally. There's about 25 members in the Renoe-Tahoe Chapter, only ever 5-6 cars at a local event and those same 5-6 cars at the Reno Fun Rally.

IMO if everyone wants it on their doorstep then it might as well be just another local chapter weekend event.

I voted not to have it in Reno, not because I don't think it's a good place to hold it, but because I don't get to drive 7 hrs to get there, that's haf the fun.

Julian