[DeTomaso] Bad 74/Mirrors

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 22:31:25 EDT 2010

I think they were Wilkinson mirrors, Larrry Stick was fitting them to Darryl's car one day when I was in the shop. First time arouind they mounted them on the A pillar ala Testarossa and they looked horrible. They then mounted them to backing plates and located them in current (and appropriate) position on the quarter windows.

If Darryl cannot confirm who's mirrors they are then Larry should know.

Julian