[DeTomaso] Bad 74/Mirrors

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 09:45:38 EDT 2010

I sent this to Darryl - this was his response:

"Yes, I got those from Wilkinson a couple of years ago. The came with two long
screws sticking out of the bottom of the mirrors and were supposed to be mounted
to the A pillars. However, they really messed up the A pillars and you couldn’t
see out of the one on the passenger side very well so we decided to mount them
on black anodized plates for the quarter windows.

Darryl"