[DeTomaso] Viewed and Reviewed Re: FORD 72 DE TOMASO PANTERA - $25000 (NINE MILE FALLS)

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 09:49:29 EDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 1:23 AM, Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com> wrote:

> The owner (not the friend who is trying to sell it) told his friend he
> thought he should get $50K for it, but told him to list at $25K.
> Methinks he's been watching to many auctions and hasn't visited his own
> garage lately.  The friend and I agreed, it might be tough to get $25K
> though he's had some offers sight-unseen around $20K.

In the owner's defense, even with a bad paint job, the car still looks
like a million bucks!

That's pretty much the way I found my car, though I had better tires
and the motor was in a couple of pieces.  It hasn't been a bad project
and I've been able to drive it a bit while I fix it up.  If you can
get a battery in it and the motor turns over... it might be a cinch to
put it on the road.

The title though... wow.  It's never good if there is a "story".
Sometimes it's a great story, but it rarely ends up being an easy
process.

Thanks for checking it out Asa!

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso