[DeTomaso] Viewed and Reviewed Re: FORD 72 DE TOMASO PANTERA - $25000 (NINE MILE FALLS)

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 18 09:26:39 EDT 2010

Texas is easy.  Bill of sale, title, and about $50 for the title, plus sales tax of about 5% (can't remember), and you get a new title.

I'm not sure what you have to do when you have 2 bills of sale (one from the original sale, another from this sale), but they don't care about the years of lost license fees.