[DeTomaso] throttle cable nbr.

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 14:07:52 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/16/10 10 48 12, b.hower3400 at yahoo.com writes:

> It seems to me they wanted about twice that when I checked 6 weeks or so
> ago.

Times have changed!

Lots and lots of parts prices have been slashed 50% or more.   It's really
quite astounding.   Supposedly it has to do with the final settlement of the
De Tomaso legal wrangling with the Italian government which has freed up
capital which was tied up in the courts; that capital has been used to make
bulk purchases from existing tooling, or make new tooling to reproduce old
parts.

Supposedly.

Whatever the truth may be, the reality is that things that used to cost
$100 are now $50 and I'm loving it!

Mike (bought a new speedo cable and throttle cable just the other day...)